Hello and welcome back,
With Covid-19 still with us, guidelines constantly changing and uncertainty still hovering over us just a little, I wanted to post a few words to keep things positive and to keep all my wedding couples informed…
Wedding Planning is still happening and I’m delighted to see a pick up in enquiries and bookings for 2020 to 2022.
Some couples are holding onto their original dates, some prefer to postpone. Whatever you decide to do please rest assured I will work with you closely to ensure I remain part of your big day. I’m delighted to be performing at a micro wedding in the coming weeks in one of Ireland’s small wedding venues. I will update you on this through my social media as soon as I can. It will be interesting to see what the set-up is in the venue and what has changed from a guests and wedding suppliers point of view.
Keep your options open…
There are many things to consider if you are postponing your wedding to 2021. If you’re finding it hard to find a date or if you are having difficulty in keeping all of your wedding suppliers – why not think about a mid-week wedding. This option has worked very well for a lot of couples already. Talk to your venue about possible dates and if you are thinking of putting a plan B in place ask them to hold a date while you sort your wedding suppliers and other plans.
Another option is Sunday weddings. If you’re having a Church Ceremony – I suggest you ask your priest if he can facilitate this. Some Dioceses have already put this into place so be sure to ask. With all that said, and uncertainly still in the air, one thing is for sure, Covid-19 is still here but I’ve outlined some measures below that I’ve put into place. Hopefully this information will help put your minds at ease at this time:
Doing what I can to help…
– Increased communication with 2020 & 2021 couples to ensure we keep each other updated. (2022 diary is now open)
– Regular updates to Website & Social Media Platforms with useful links and information.
– Flexible deposit payments*
– Flexible final payment options
– When booked for a public performance (Church or Civil Ceremony, Afternoon Reception etc) I will be making sure social distancing is adhered to by keeping a sensible distance from guests, venue staff and fellow wedding suppliers**
– Face Covering/Mask will be worn when and where necessary***
– All Music Equipment (Microphones, leads, stands etc) will be cleaned and sanitised after every public performance.
– I can only facilitate guest singers and musicians if they are using their own microphones, leads and so on.
– Question & Answer Section on home page of Website to help those who may be considering setting a date for their wedding and beginning to plan.[* An amount that suits the couple – All deposits are non-refundable but fully transferable to a new date if Covid-19 disrupts plans] [** It is vital that all wedding guests and fellow wedding suppliers respect my thoughts on social distancing] [*** Face Masks will not be worn while performing]
Contact me today to discuss your wedding…
0870926046 | firstname.lastname@example.org